The Cash Wizard slot machine is brought to life by the magicians of Bally Technologies. Bally is renowned for its Las Wages themed machines, but they haven’t made a mistake venturing in a more creative path. Set in the world of magic potions and spells, this enchanted world comes in 5 reels and thirty fixed paylines. This slot is similar toQuick Hit Pro video slot.
The reels are in front of a mystical forest. The smiling star-covered boy is wielding a star-pointed wand over the game and bringing fortune to all who play. The wizard has his trusted sidekick, the friendly green dragon, who will fly over the reels and point out any of the winning combinations on the screen. There are many different bonuses and other features that boost the prizes you get.
Wizardry & Potions
The bet lines are fixed, but there are thirty of them on a five-reel structure. The betting spends from 0.01 up to a respectful eight coins per line, meaning that is a great slot for penny-pinchers.
It will not exclude the high rollers looking for some magic in their daily lives. The game is made in a way that completely focuses its attention on features and bonuses, keeping the experience action-filed, rather than the big paying wins. So you’ll get no big and important symbols but lots of fun combos.
Dancing on the columns are the usual suspects, a variety of playing card icons. There are also a bunch of purple green and red gems, each one with its value.
* Wild is a purple circle with a “Wild” written on it. It is a replacement for all the fellow tokens except the next one.
* Scatters, of which there are costless – Invisible Ink, Free Games, and More Extra Rounds unlock additions of the same names.
* The special one is a bottle of a magic potion.
* Magic Potions– To start up this feature of the Cash Wizard slot game, you need to land the same-titled symbols on the first three reels. Seven magic bottles will reveal themselves on screen. Choose one by one and get the prizes lurking behind them. Be careful: when you get the cursed potion, you get the prize, but you also terminate the bonus option. If you’re lucky and go through all the potions without getting the cursed one, you are awarded 100 coins. It will continue to do so until the round ends. During this game, all your bets are multiplied by 10 per line.
* Invisible Ink– All that takes to trigger this one off is just one Invisible Ink symbol. Just select it and reveal what lies behind it. The reward can range from 2 to 20 times the wager, not including the bonus bet. The Invisible Ink bonus pops up only on column three.
* Wizard Wild– An entirely random feature. The boy wizard and his dragon will glide across the screen. At the beginning of every single play or sometimes even in the middle of a roll, this bonus may randomly appear. The wizard will grant you 2-5 extra wild icons. Keep an eye on him and his trusty dragon as they are the ones pointing this feature out.
* Mystery Wheel– At the end of a non-gaining spin, where no addition has been acquired, one single roll of the Mystery wheel may, again totally random, be awarded. Test your fortune by clicking on the boy to stop the wheel from spinning. The prizes vary from cash to several free plays starting from five and maxing all the way out at twenty.
* Free Spins – You can get this in two different ways. The first and simple one is by obtaining the triggering symbols that appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. That will get you sweet 15 rolls. The other way to do it is with the help of the mystery wheel. The free games are spun on a different column set from the stock one, and all winnings are multiplied 3x your original wager. If you are lucky, you can land three ‘More Free Games’ icons; that appear on three central reels. This will re-trigger the costless turn mode in a value of the initial one.