How To Offset Lines In Microstation
> 1. Keyin “dialog toolbox legacysolid”
2. Use “Draw on Solids” tool from toolbox.
3. Select the Draw on Solid tool.
4. Select the Offset Edges icon.
5. Select Method >Edges.
6. Type in a value for the offset Distance.
7. Select the target solid.
8. Select a face or an edge.
How to cut a line in MicroStation?
You need to define 2 points for the start and end points for cutting. You also need to define the cut direction by moving your pointer. Break element will break your MicroStation element at a point. If you break a line, then it will be two line segments. How to modify an element in MicroStation?
We only can modify one MicroStation element using this tool. And only verb-noun selection. What this tool do is basically move a vertex point. It can be a rectangle corner, midpoint, circle or arc edge, arc or line end points, etc. Remember: pay attention to the tool settings. Each object type will show different options.
What is the difference between partial delete and cut in MicroStation?
Both tools name should be self explanatory. Partial delete will delete some part of the MicroStation element. You need to define 2 points for the start and end points for cutting. You also need to define the cut direction by moving your pointer.
What are the tools in modify groups in MicroStation?
Here are the tools you can find in modify groups. This is the basic modification tool. We only can modify one MicroStation element using this tool. And only verb-noun selection. What this tool do is basically move a vertex point. It can be a rectangle corner, midpoint, circle or arc edge, arc or line end points, etc.
How to break a line in MicroStation?
* Drop the Solids to Surfaces
* Add any missing Shapes (shapes are missing because you have previously united the solids)
* Use the command Stitch (within the Modify Surfaces tools)
How to create own linestyle in MicroStation?
* Open the Line Style Editor.
* Open an existing Line Style Library or create a new one.
* Create a new line style name.
* Create the necessary stroke pattern (s) and point component (s).
* Create the compound definition.
* Link the line style name with the compound definition.
How to extend Line in MicroStation?
* MicroStation CONNECT Edition Help … Extend. Used to extend or shorten a line or an end segment of a line string or multi-line. You can access this tool from the following: Ribbon: Drawing > Home > Modify … or shortening, of the line is relative to the opposite point of the line. Key-in: TRIM EXTEND. To Extend or Shorten a Line by Entering a …
How to trim in MicroStation?
* To define the reference clipping boundary’s position,place a fence over the desired clip area.
* In the References dialog’s list box,select the references to include in the clip boundary set.
* Click the Clip Reference icon.
* The Set Reference Clip Boundary tool settings window opens.